Thursday, May 22
Todae so bad loh! "Stupid" Darvin took my money and did not want to return it. He said that he will return it after Social Studies period which is Ms Saliza's period. I thought that he will tell Ms Saliza about me asking Chi Fen to lend me 40cents.(maybe he will ) I told Lit Kai that Darvin did not want to return the money......(stupid right?) And...Lit Kai told Nicholas (the big mouth) about that! Nicholas asked Darvin why EVEN 40cents also must take, some more from a GIRL! Wa Lao leh......:) Darvin so angry that he throwed the money hardly outside. I was SO angry but remained calm cause I dun show my true self at school. Lit Kai kept asking me why I so angry still smile!After that, I asked teacher to go toilet wif Regina(actually is to search for the money) but cannot find it leh! Darvin so wad loh! GREEDY FACE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment