Thursday, June 12

Was asked to do this quiz by Wanling...

1)What age do you wish to marry?
Ans: Not sure...

2)What do you want most right now?
Ans:The things on my wishlist

3)What do you want to be in yr next life?
Ans:To be a billionair, good looking and clever perhaps.

4)Something to describe yourself.
Ans: Depends on wad people think of.

5)If I have more than one dream to come true,wad would be it?
Ans:Happiness

6)Wad are you afraid to lose now?
Ans:Of course...parents and best FRENDZ

7)Do you believe in ghosts, and devils exist?
Ans:Mostly I will believe.

8)If you meet someone you love,will you confess it to him/her?
Ans:No....cause I am pretty shy.

9)How would you spent 200 bucks?
Ans:On clothes and the things on my wishlist

10)Wad is yr dream guy like?
Ans:Handsome,faithful,clever and kind to mi

11)Wad type of person do you hate most?
Ans:Liars and untrustful

12)Do you cherish any moment in yr friendship?
Ans:YES,OF COURSE!

13)Do you believe in god?
Ans:Yes cause I am a buddist.

14)Wad do you think is the most important things in my life?
Ans: family,frendz and happiness

15)Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Ans: Not really.

16)Wad do you want yr friends to be like?
Ans: Loyal, kind and funny.

17)Wad are the things you normally think off?
Ans: Frendz,family and....umm sry private

18)Wad is yr favourite hobby?
Ans:Cycling and a lot more! Too many to list.

19)What if you are feeling low,you will you go to?
Ans: Of course,FRENDZ!

20)Wad will I do if I know someone likes me?
Ans: Nothin....see if he responds to mi.

No comments: