Sunday, March 15

Hey. Todae no sch. Damn good seh.
But dun really knoe wad to do cause nothing to do.
Bored actually. But compared going to sch,
dun go to sch is much more better.
Wed gt CCA lerhs. Friday gonna go to Genting. FUN!
Decided to go Genting aft many thoughts.
Concert should be very de sianz.
some more will ma fan my cousins to fetch me aft
the concert if I am not going Genting larhs.
I wanna go play the Kart. Last time, when I played it,
I bang into another kart. Lucky the ppl nv scold me.
But overall, still quite fun de larhs. I want to go th Hunted
House again BUT not alone.
Not thad I scared or wad but not much fun.
I like the weather in Genting. Very cold but nice.
Want to watch movie like de last time. AT NIGHT.
Must be scary wan of course.
My bros playing XBOX. They also think gt nothing to do at home.
I think I wanna stop posting. Sayonara. ( Sherene!!! Must Tag)

No comments: