Thursday, March 12

Hi ppl. Long time no post lerhs. Ok. 1st thing gt a lot hw.
Second thing just to keep tis bloggie alive,
I am posting. Okays?! The next thing I am gonna say.
You must think that I am mad. If only you read my earlier posts.
Th swimming lesson is not so bad.
Wei Lin, Eunice, Abedline and me was like playing 4
the whole lesson.
The bad part is I brought the pinkish googles. Embarrased.
Should have brought the blue one.
I wanna say abt something stupid.
I went to take my slippers after the LRT ride bck to CCK. Eunice and Abedline alr agreed to meet me at
the taxi stand outside Lot 1.
Cos I know I will reach faster than they expected.
Then messaged them I will meet them at Old Chang Kee.
Then I went there, no Eunice and Abedline.
I thougtht they still changing
sia. I called Abedline then she told me they at 4D. Hahas.
They bought bread.
And I bought Coffee Ice Blended. Took a taxi.
Almost gt lost cos the driver dun even know where is da stadium.
How can he be a taxi driver if he dun know the place.
Tired lerz......abt going to sleep. Sayonara.


No comments: