Friday, March 6

Hi. Now drawing the school. Any how do lerz. Cos dunno wad to draw. This damn drawing work is 4 the Chinese compo lorhs. Teacher just ask us to draw the school plus do a compo abt it.
Hate drawing seh. Some more draw the school.......
HOW TO DRAW?! Need to ask Eunice how to draw lerz. She should have done finished her drawing ler bahs. Yesterday, we had CO. Gt a test. Hard seh. Teacher some more say gt included in the CCA points. Scared.
I dun noe wad is pppp. I know how to spell but dun know the meaning. And it ask 4 the MEANING. Anyhow write. Wrote getting stronger. I knoe it is very the stupid larhs. After the exams, watched videos OF chinese orchestra. People playing the instruments I mean. Very sianz.
Then played with Abedline and Eunice Truth or Dare. Very fun seh. They ask the very bian tai question. I also gt think of some. Dun guai us worhs. Cause we are the mo, les and bian. Hahas.
Sayonara.

Th Innocent

No comments: