Monday, May 11

Harlows.
Wa lao seh.
Tomorrow gt sch
again. My bros are
damn noisy lyk hell
now. Lols.
Gt D & T exam.
Onie! I dun knoe
4 how long. (Nv check
timetable yet)
Lols. I hoped June holidays
boh C.O. practice.
Or else cnt slack.
D & T nothin much to revise.
Except the scamper notes and
the wad is the machines/tools called.
Have not revise yet. Hahas.
Just now went Lot 1 with Sherene,
last year bestie.
Went to Food Junction to eat
lunch. Shared chicken rice wif her.
Cnt eat much cos not reali nice.
Haiz. Aft thad, went to eat xue hua
bing. We ate mango de.
So damn nice. Feel lyk eating
again. Hahas.
I not tan chi gui okays!
Went library to revise Science.
Not much revision cos kept
talking and sending hp themes.
Saw many Southviens. So awkward.
Cos veri long nv talk to them le.
Aft 1h in da library, went 352 downstairs.
Chatted 4 a while then went home.
I suddenly remembered forget to
get my hse key from her cos
I gave her for safekeeping
as my pocket so small.
So pai seh. Called her and went to
her hse take the key.
Sayonara. :)

No comments: