Hellos peepo.
Posting abt ytd cos nth
much to post abt today.
Ytd I went C.O again.
So sianx.
Sat Abedline's car to sch.
Veri fast jiu reach lerhs.
Saw Eunice first lorhs.
I forgot cut fingernails
so went to a side to cut.
Damn paisehh.
Audrey andd WenXin walked past.
Thenn I just pretended I was
doing nth. Lols.
Took my erhu+1 music stand and Abedline
took 1 music stand andd went in th
______room. Paisehh.I forgot.
Gt aircon jiu dui lerhs.
Aft tad, we forgot to take temperature.
Andd then ran out of the rm to take.
Andd then Audrey still must push
the buttons from inside to let us in.
Paisehh worhs. :D Break tad time,
Abedline andd I went to LRT station.
Saw Mr Chiang and Mr Neo blocking the way.
Andd then we steathily walk to the
carpark tad side. Gt a lot of cars. Andd
then some of the cars also quite tall.
So hid behind the cars and blocked
ourselves so tad they cnt see us.
So stupidd siaa.
Aft xiao zu lian xi, we went da zu.
I also dunno why siaa. Aft thad, tchr
tell us no C.O on Friday.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
SO damn happie siaa.
Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment