Hellos.
So damn sianx.
HuiYin ask me post more.
So I am posting lorhs.
I veri busy mahs.
Tis week gt so much test.
So stupidd siaa.
Nxt week must stay bck
everyday lorhs.
Mon gt HCL, Tues gt Maths test,
Wed gt C.O, Thurs gt Maths sup
andd Fri gt C.O again.
Haiz. :( I dun wan hav co larhs.
My Geo test gt 1 mark lesser than
Abedline. Hahas. :D
Nth much to post today so gonna
post about tis week.
Ytd
Sch as usual.
Andd the whole afternoon goes on.
Aft sch, went canteen.
I nvr eat so I watch Eunice, HuiShan
and Abedline eating.
Aft tad, Amba came.
He sat with us, andd I hid his ez-link card
for fun lorhs. :D
I also took his hp and saw _____
number. I actually want to copy it
de. But so paisehh lorhs.
Aft tad, all of us talk about petition
thingy. To sabo Benedict de.
I mean nt really sabo larhs.
But to fire Benedict off vice-chair
post. So stupidd siaa. But quite fun
andd I told Amba I want write.
Hahas.
Thurs
Today gt assembly aft sch.
So went hall.
Boring talk as usual.
Makes me wanna sleep siaa.
But cnt cos Mr Chye kept
walking around.
So sadd.
Sangary went reading during the
whole assembly talk except
when Mr Chye came near.
Aft sch, went home-d.
Wed
No co cos gt oral for_____.
OMG. I forgot alr.
I gt stm.
Tues
I dunno what happen.
I forgot alr.
Sayonaraa ppl. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment