HELLOS peepos.
Veri sianx siaa.
Wed gt co. Ahh...fuck.
Tmr gt Chem test alr.
Hav nt revise lorhs.
Today, lessons as per normal.
Blah, blah, blah.
Gt home econs, made banana
choco chip cupcake.
I actually dun wan eat de.
But then the smell so nice, I cnt
resist. Lols. :D
Aft tad, we late for Higher Chinese
class. Becos of stupidd Mdm
Sarina(lyk tad spell rite?)
Delay the time outside the food lab.
At HCL class, ZouYan nvr come so nth to do.
Except do compo as homeworks lorhs.
But Eunice andd I told tchr we veri hungry,
so tchr let us go canteen to buy food. Andd
bring bck to class whatever food we hav.
We nvr buy food cos cnt possibly bring food
on plates bck to class.
Aft tad, played truth or dare.
Taking turns larhs. Cos onie two
person playing. Dun hav bian tai questions okays.
Nth to write alr. Sayonara. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment