HELLOS.
4 days nvr write alr.
Gonna write about tad.
TUESDAY
English exam.
& Geography exam.
OMG. The passage...
Ms Chew let us do b4.
The one on the Mountain Lion.
WEDNESDAY
School as usual.
Decorate mug for art.
Not reali nice.
Co practice.
THURSDAY
Mathematics andd Science paper.
The Science paper quite hard.
Most of them on physics.
FRIDAY
History andd Literature exam.
Dun wan talk about it.
Rmb something I did.
Embarrassed. Lols.
Went library after eating finished.
When Eunice, Abedline, HuiShan andd I walked
through a passageway.
Gt 1 person from Sec 2 gave us way to walk.
Then gt another person said" You from Sec 2. Why dun
beat them up." or smth. I was lyk thinking they
so lame so I said they SIAO.
They laughed instead.
Anw who cares about them siaa.
Co combine afterwards.
I rmb something stupid.
When Mr Chiang gave us break for 10 mins.
Eunice, Abedline and I went toilet.
Aft tad, ran bck to __________.
Forget wad rm. Then Abedline started asking
Shahira wad is French kissing. Shahira also dunno.
Abedline called Mr Chiang and wanted to ask him
wad is french kissing. I just hurriedly ask him
lorhs. Then he was lyk laughing and then said
nxt time we grow up then we know.
I pestered. But he still say nxt time we will
experience. Then we went crazying.
After school, Amba called when I shower.
My brother told him the 1st time tad I showering and
then hung up. And then a few seconds again Amba called,
my brother told him I showering again and hung up.
A few seconds later, Amba called again.
My brother was lyk irratated and said I am showering.
He pissed off alr.
Lucky Amba nt angry. Hahas, :D
Tmr going Esplanade. I dun feel lyk going.
Haiz. Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment