Saturday, September 12

Hellohhs.
Tis whole week holiday.
But quite sianx.
But of course still prefer holiday to sch.
Monday
Woke up early.
Cos meeting Abedline downstairs.
Hand her the form to pass to general office.
Andd the sketchbook to pass to MrLee.
She went school to collect report book mahs so
shun bian lorhs.
Lols. Aft tad, she came bck about 12 plus bahs.
Then actually we planned to go library.
But thenn she dun lyk going so I went to her hse.
Used comp larhs. (obviously)
Find blogskin for my blog.
Thenn watch childish video.
Lols. Hahas.
5pm smth (think so)went home-d.
Tuesday
Slacked at home.
Do homework.
Andd then dinner went KFC ate.
Wednesday
Slept until 10 plus.
Aft tad slacked on my bed.
Dun feel lyk getting up.
Afternoon, went co with Abedline.
Eunice nvr came as expected.
Mr Neo asked me to play first.
Andd then played wrongly.
I very bu nai fan so I told him to ask Abedline
to play first larhs. Walao siaa. I hate him lorhs.
He so fucking sehh.
Dun wann talk about him alr.
After co, went my hse downstairs chat with Abedline.
Thenn went home-d.
Thursday
At home-d whole day.
Friday
At home. Afternoon, went co combine with Abedline.
When break time, played 'concentration' with Abedline,
ShiYan, Shahira. And then 'hard attack'.Thenn after break,
Mr Chiang go through the whole song with us and thenn
went off to teach the tchrs to play the instruments.
I think for the spectrum.
The huqin grp went in the storeroom and practice.
After awhile came out, played 'concentration' with
Shahira, ShiYan, Abedline, Eunice and Cassandra(Spell lyk tad?).
Then a while can go home alr.
Went to a playground and sat there to hide from Abed's mum.
Cos if she saw us chatting my hse downstairs, she will ask Abed
to go home lorhs. A while later, went home-d.
The endd. Okays. Sayonara.

Huiyin (:: HELLO! tagtag.
- Thx for tagging. :D

Audrey: hi, tag backk (:
- I will de. Thx for tagging.

Wenxin says: Hello. ^^
- Hellohhs. Thx for tagging.

Wenxin says: Hello, tag again. LOL.
- Thx for tagging repeatedly. Hahas. :D

Abedlinee. (:: Hellohhs. Tag tag. (:
- Hihi. Thx for tagging, nuer. :D

YuJun: Hello
- Harlows. :D Thx for tagging.

No comments: