HELLOS.
Nxt week is school holiday alr.
WHOOTS. :D
Gonna posting about Thurs and Fri.
THURS
School as usual.
After school, went Fajar Sec for the
reporter thingy. We late for a feww mins.
After that, went in a hall andd listen to the talk.
BORING lorhs.
Then after that gt break for about 30 mins.
Then went in again.
FRIDAY
Gt the reporter thingy again.
Forgot to bring jacket so Eunice andd I went to my house.
After that, I told Eunice to sit the SENJA lrt.
You know wad. Endded up we are late for 10 mins.
ZouYan scolded us lorhs.
Blah...blah.
Then went in the rm.
Gt competition btw th ___sch. I forgot how many sch.
But I rmb gt fajar sec, rulang sec, zhenghua sec and more.
Our school did not win. (Expected!!!)
I veri hou hui go tis siaa.
I rather go co.
Hahas. :D
Sayonara peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment