Monday, October 5

Hellohhs.
Very sianx so I post mahs.
Today, school as usual.
Ms Chew nvr come.
OS Abedline sat beside me lorhs.
At HE lesson, I feel lyk sleeping.
Tired lorhs. Ytd sleep late.
Thenn at the second period of HE,
went comp lab to do the quiz for HE.
After that we finished alr, tchr say can do our
own things so I searched for blogskins.
Cnt find any nice ones.
2.00 went bckk to class.
Then actually gt HCL after lunch break de.
But then Amba andd HuiShan persuade me nt to go.
Eunice say she follow my decision.
I panicked siaa. Dunno wad to choose. Go or nt to go.
End up, we decided nt to go. We walked until reaching LRT,
Abedline asks us whether or nt want to turn bckk.
I nt sure. So I ask Eunice for decision.
Eunice at last say dun head bckk.
I a little bit regreted larhs.
Just nw, my mum called bck and ask me why I nvr go HCL lesson.
I was lyk damn freakin out. What the hell siaa.
How come she know I nvr go HCL.
I just say __________________.
(Cnt reveal)
Okay. I gonna go nw.
Sayonara peeps. :D

No comments: