Friday, November 6

Hellohhs.(:
I actually dun feel lyk posting.
But not going to let my blog be dead.
This whole week so damn sianx.
Hab not started my school hw.
Dun feel lyk doing it larhs.
Currently slacking at home.
Gonna fulfill Able's wish.
Which is to go and watch with her 3D movie.
So promise me you must not be emo.
Cos I fulfill your wish. :D
Hahas. Lol.
Gonna stop writing alrd.
Sayonara.


Wenxin.: Hey hey.
- Thks for tagging.

Huiyin :): Hello! tagtag Cm.
- Dun call me cm larhs. Cm=cookie monster thenn I accept.
Hahas. Lols. Thks for tagging.

; regina(:: Jiayan!!! Tags (: Hahas just updated my blog. Go see if you're free. :]
- o.o I saw it alrd.

Apple♥: taggies!
- Its your first time tagging rites? Thks for tagging. (:

HS: The neo print pictures nice? U putting on ez-link card?
- Ya, its nice. Idk, see first lorhs.

HS: PS juz down nv chat wif u coz i on the line. Sorry! And thks 4 helping me 2 bring it down
- When? I alrd forgot. Ps. I gort stm. Thks for tagging.

LILIN: Nice blogskin you've got .Tag ! ((:
- Thk euu. :D

No comments: