Hellohhs.
Very damn boringg siaa.
Want to go out sometime.
Gonna talk abt ytd.
Ytd same as usual slacked at home.
Used comp the whole day.
My mum and bros go camping.
I dun wan go so I stay at homed lorhs.
The hse so quiet.
At evening, chatted with Abedline on msn.
Until 12 am lorhs.
Ask her help me do smth on blog.
She pro mahs.
Gonna stop posting.
Byees.
I keep looking in all the places,
Where you supposed to be.
But I never seem to find you.
All you are all I long to see.
I just cnt seem to understand,
What it was that changed your mind.
All this time I thought I knew you,
When really, I was blind.
But I know that I do not hate you,
And I know I never will.
Because I cared about you still.
Even though you hurt me,
I cnt seem to let you go.
But I will go on without you,
And I want to make sure you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment