Hellohhs. (:
I am bckk!
Today gt co combine lorhs.
Abed nvr come cos went chalet-ing.
So I went alone.
Took LRT.
Reached thr, saw Shi Yan and Shahira.
Talked to them for a while.
Thenn they talked abt anime.
I kept quiet.
After tad, I headed to arts hub.
Took instrument and stand.
Thenn went in blackbox.
Its my turn to tune the instrument tad time.
I messed up by tuning the wrong side or whatever.
Dunno why siaa.
At tad time, my mind blank blank de.
End up, Mr Chiang helped me tune.
So damn paisehh.
Played the three songs.
Wu shi, tai wan zhui xiang qu and ying chun jie fu.
Should be spelled lyk tad arhhs.
Mr Chiang released us early.
Went bookshop to help HS buy books.
Instead gt a huge scolding by the auntie.
At tad time, I dunno wad happened.
She just keep saying and saying.
Thenn went LRT station.
Saw Eunice and Cassandra.
Thenn chatted with them a bit.
Eunice said the bookshop sell books until 16 Dec onie.
I thenn realised what happened.
Took LRT and went homed.
Tmr Abedline coming for co sectional.
Whoots.
Luckily she is gonna come.
Or else I am going to emo again.
Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment