I cnt post the other pics.
Comp gt prob. (Shld be)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellohhs. (:
Posting on my bloggie finally.
No time to post larhs.
Almost everyday also gt hw.
Today was still okay.
Usual lessons lorhs.
Skipped tht part.
After tad, gt co combine.
Played CNY piece and tai wan piece.
The speed for tai wan was lyk so fast lorhs.
Cnt play very fast.
I very lousy de mahs.
Abt 4.00 pus lyk tad, Mr Chiang left.
He went for one of his sch's sec 1 orientation.
I dunno which one larhs.
After break, Priscilla conduct us for both.
Thenn packed things.
After tht, Priscilla gave out forms for loaning of instr.
Andd took lrt to home.
Sayonara. :D
Posting on my bloggie finally.
No time to post larhs.
Almost everyday also gt hw.
Today was still okay.
Usual lessons lorhs.
Skipped tht part.
After tad, gt co combine.
Played CNY piece and tai wan piece.
The speed for tai wan was lyk so fast lorhs.
Cnt play very fast.
I very lousy de mahs.
Abt 4.00 pus lyk tad, Mr Chiang left.
He went for one of his sch's sec 1 orientation.
I dunno which one larhs.
After break, Priscilla conduct us for both.
Thenn packed things.
After tht, Priscilla gave out forms for loaning of instr.
Andd took lrt to home.
Sayonara. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment