Friday, January 22

Hellohhs.
Uploading pics.




Okays, sayonaras.
---------------------------------------------------------
Time:11.15pm.
Hellohhs peeps.
So bored siaa.
Thks Abedline for helping me post pics.
Tyvm. (:
Today usual sch day.
But thenn raining heavily so went hall for assembly.
Suddenly, Yong Sim told me the PAR disappeared.
I shocked lyk hell lorhs.
Cos I remembered I yesterday put it bck alrd.
Eunice the eye witness.
After tad, Abedline and me ran to general office.
Really cnt find it.
Thenn Yong Sim came to find us.
Andd told us 2E3 took wrong PAR.
So damn diaozxc de lorhs.
After tad, went bckk to hall.
Nt yet late larhs.
Although I think the song finished alrd.
Anyways, just dun care.
Saw someone.
So damn paisehh one lorhs.
Nxt period, tchr's contact time.
Gt wad news in class thing.
Bored to tears.
[Skip][Skip]
After sch, gt co combine.
Still okay larhs.
Just tad, abt 4 plus afterwards, all of the huqin ppl ran off.
Onie Abedline and I left.
My feeling: Dun care. Outside so hot.
Abedline feeling: Outside also gt nth to do.
Not tad I guai or wad larhs.
Ambarish was lyk "wah, you both so guai.
Priscilla asked to play wad, you both follow."
After tad, end co alrd, went homed.
At my hse outside took pics.
Posted above alrd.
Nt all of course.
Byes.

No comments: