Friday, February 5

Hellohhs.
I have finallyy posted.
Actually ytd nite I want post derhs.
But I slept due to exhaustion.
Nw currently at SP.
Abedline also here.
Thaks for pey-ing me to SP.
Today still normal.
Morning woke up early.
Cos gt Geo suplementary. (Spell lyk tad?)
Bored larhs.
Kept copying notes after notes.
Mr Ho also kept talking lurhs.
I forgot bring geo notebk.
Luckily Abed gt bring extra notebook.
Actually she wan use for herself.
Thenn she lend me.
And once again, Abedline saved me.
Tyvm, Abedline.
LOL. So much craps from me.
L8r going to eat alrd.
But still nt really very hungry nw.
I gonna stop posting alrd.
Sayonara. (:
-------------------------------------------
12.30pm.
Hellohhs.
Bored to tears nw.
But gonna slp soon.
Quite tired.
After going to SP, I went for tuition.
By the way, I was STILL wearing my uniform.
Aww...it sucks really.
So damn paisehh. :D
Walked around with uniform everywhr.
In bus, mrt and roads.
After tuition, went homed quickly.
No one waited for me to eat dinner.
I was left alone at homed.
Used comp facebooking 4 awhile.
Andd do my chinese hw.
Okay lurhs, byes.

No comments: