Just updating some pics.
Abedline kept saying her face is weird.
No lorhs, she so cutee. Seriously.
My suckish face. Bleahh.
Ahh, so cutee.
Bleahh.
Poor Huang Jian doing all the work.
So I just took a pic when she was trying.
Whoa, YiXin taking the grass out with her bare hands.
She so damn strong.
Yeah, she learnt farming back in China.
This was about the land when I am going off.
Xuan Yi, apple and the rest left at abt 6.45.
So I didn't know how the land looks like after tad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was still normal.
Morning listened to the news in class.
Bored written all over my face.
Ms Chee kept bleahing abt tiger threat.
Some more gt lots of misprounication.
Subspecies (real word) = Suspicious
Then she showed us the pts.
Performance tracking system.
She talked rots again.
Travel Declaration (real word) = Travel Decoration
After that the class was laughing lyk siao.
Sorry, Ms Chee. No offence. :D
Gt Literature exam paper back.
Lousy marks make me feel rotten.
Then gt History paper.
Before I gt History paper, I kept saying sure lousy de.
Saw the marks.
Still okay.
After that, Pw lesson.
Abedline typed sneezing panda.
Andd saw the baby sneezing.
Omg. So damn cute!
Here is the website:
Christopher and the rest of the grp was chating.
With strangers on one website.
First started out with:
Christopher: ni hao.
Unknown: hi.
Christopher: where are you from?
Unknown: California. you?
Christopher: China.
[Skip][Skip]
Unknown: Want to sex?
Christopher: ...
[Disconnect]
So lame siaa.
Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment