Hellohhs. (:
I am back to posting.
Today is Good Friday so no sch.
Whoots.
Later going to cousin hse to celebrate, yeah.
This week mostly forgot what happened.
HS nvr talk to me anymore.
It is a sign that she dun like me?
I hope nt cos she among us 4 very hyper.
So usually talk to her much more besides Abed.
Wednesday
Woke up in the morning by my mum.
She said Abedline waiting for me outside.
I was shocked siaa.
Alrd so late and I was still sleeping.
So I rushed doing everything.
After tad, Abed and I went to Lrt.
Lrt facing some problem.
So waited for some time.
We knew we was late.
I kept apologising to Abed.
Rched sch gate.
Saw Mr Lim.
Ushered us to sit on the ground.
Lots of people were late due to the lrt's fault.
Mr Ho then told us to sing national anthem.
Separated us into two grps.
The lower sec ppl and the upper sec ppl.
He said which grp sang the loudest then can go off.
And the another grp will be counted as latecomers.
Sang a bit too loudly.
So paisehh, face blushing although nobody was seeing.
@ last, Mr Ho let both grps go.
Andd we went bck to class.
Blah, blah, blah.
The rest of the day went past.
Thursday
Normal perfect day except for some mischief.
Went to Huang Jian in the morning.
Abed and I gave him a paper.
Told him to pass to Eunice in MT class.
Gt write about some people marks.
Eunice - 45 %.
Christopher - 53%.
Yu Xiao - 80 smth.
I forgot. Crap.
This is just a joke played by us.
So the marks nt real.
Aft tad, went to parade square and sat down.
[Skip][Skip]
In class, I sticked one paper on Abed's back.
But then, she knew gt something on her bck.
Andd take it off.
So not much fun here. :(
[Skip][Skip]
HCl lesson.
Huang Jian gave the paper to Eunice.
Then say its the chinese test marks.
Eunice was so damn shocked.
Kind of laughing inside.
And so happy made Eunice shocked.
Then told Eunice "April Fool"
She still dun get it and kept saying she failed.
So damn funny siaa.
Nxt time shld play more jokes on her.
Cos Abed not fun one.
Then told her again its just a joke.
She then get it.
Huang Jian later then gave out test paper.
My marks suck [full stop]
After MT, went for D and T.
Suddenly, Xu Tian said she lost her tie.
Dunno why, Mr Goh kind of angry.
Its just a tie.
After assembly, he made us stay bck.
He checked all our bags.
But still dun have.
Then he let us went homed.
Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment