Hellohhs.
To HS: I am really sorry. Didn't mean to forget. Really sorry, I am such a BAKA, idotic person. :(
Bored currently, slacking at homed. Today I got pissed off with Abed in the morning. Met her downstairs to go for co combine with band. Emo-ed in the lrt. Rched sch, a while later, it ended lurhs. I was happy again. During the combine with band, I was really nervous. Idk why. Anyhow play de. After combine, went BPP with Eun and Abed to eat lunch at Mac. O.o Eun ate her burger so slow but ate her fries beri fast. A bit weird siaa. Haha. LOL. Afternoon, gt co sectional. It was a reallyy short one. Oh yeah, saw Eunice cher wearing shorts and stockings. Amba said she look lyk she just came bck from geylang. Smth lyk tad. Then went for co combine, Priscilla conduct. Xin ku ni le. :D After tad, Mr Neo conducted. He was reallyy funny. Kept laughing at him. Stayed bckk and gt co tee from Pris. Nt badd lurhs. Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment