Heyys. Ps, dedicating this post to someone. Dun ask me worhhs, I am so nt gonna tell. Sorry if I am gonna hurt u. You can choose to ignore me, I also dun mind. But I really have to do this. This really cnt continue anymore. I am suffering so much although you cnt see it. I always think abt it every now n then. Andd finally decided wad to do. But I cnt bear to see you suffer maybe so I am kind of dragging it until the last minute. Sorry but I really needa leave you.
Hellohhs. Above all this are craps. So dun read it ppl. This holiday kind of bored to death. Having a whale of a time (so not). Will not be starting on the pile of hw nw. Kind of dun feel lyk doing it lurhs. Ps Abed, cnt celebrate with you on ur birthday lerhhs. I try make it up to u kays? I am so damn sry. I didn't know this would happen. :( Oh gawd, my eyes are closing. Better make it quick or I am gonna fall asleep soon. Oh yeah, needa remind ppl to COME AT TUES 12pm OR THURS 12pm IF U DUN HAVE THE MATHS WORKSHEET. MEET AT MAC OUTSIDE LOT 1.Thats all, Sayonaras.
No comments:
Post a Comment