Hellohhs. Gonna talk more abt ytd.
Ytd
It was a freaking lousy day. Had a tiff off with someone. So gt beri quiet. Emo-ed during the whole trip in the bus. Cried a little bit. (I know. It was super weird to see someone lyk me cry.) Mood gt a little better after tad. Started to crap lyk usual. Maybe it was all an act... During concert, I was bored. Cnt message due to no service in the concert hall. After tad, gt 20 mins interval. So Eunice, Abed and I went down the stairs. Dhen gt one lady behind us who dosen't know how to wear high heels, fell down. Her head also hit me and made me fell. Lucky I use my hands and legs to break my fall. Or else, I could get injured seriously. Hell mann~~ I even saved ur life. If nt, u would hit your head on the floor and got injured or smth. Went home with sore leg and hand.
Sayonaras. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment