My throat gt better. But still was flu-ing.
I forgot to post abt tis week.
Cuz I was sick and quite tired. Mind sot diao.
But will still try update blog.
Monday
Had home econs.
Did test. -Feeling guilty-
4 ppl was lyk copying each other's work.
I nt going to say who are the ppl.
After test, did home econs practical.
Cooked macroni cheese.
Fun lurhs. (:
In result, Sangary and mine was lyk normal.
Saw Abedline's one was burnt.
Did nt feel lyk eating mines so gave it to Abedline.
Physics lesson was freakin bored.
Still did nt do the ws yet.
Hahas. Copied from Arthi.
Thanks a lot, Arthi. :D
Next was English lesson.
Kim Chuan was playing wif a plastic container.
Inside gt lizard.
Dhenn, Zhan Rong, Ambarish was lyk also playing with it.
Suddenly, Zhan Rong (I think so) used a pen to poke the lizard.
Ended up, the lizard tail went off.
Zhan Rong shouted.
Container was kicked to my side. ^.^
Freaked out cuz I actually was nt paying much attention until ZR shouted.
I tot the lizard was alrd out.
After tht was mt lesson.
Gt test and it was okay.
But gt one word I didn't know how to write.
And the 造句 sucks.
Next was LS (Presentation slides).
It was lousy.
I seriously cnt shout and cher was lyk asking me to speak louder.
It was super paisehh, infront of the class.
After sch, went to find Ms Mandy.
And we gt the videocam first before Farhana or Nabilah.
Yayy. :D
Thenn went comp lab to edit.
It was seriously funn after tht.
Throwed videocam ard.
It was lyk kind of dangerous at the same time.
I know it was lame. But we still had fun tht all it matters.
After tht, we went fajar mac with Zul, Vijay and Abedline.
Drank milo and ate ice cream.
Zul kept shooting ice at me. lol.
And I was lyk: unfair, shoot at Abedline also can rites.
After tis, we went homed.
Took cab cuz my leg was hurting.
I dunno why it was lyk tht.
The taxi fare was lyk so much over our limit.
It was almost $10...
Wth, crazy taxi driver took the long cut.
Tuesday
I forgot wad happened.
Wednesday
Gt co sectional in the afternoon.
Wanessa was our gaohu junior.
Tht was wad Kiyee wanted at first.
Then she changed her mind.
It was too late.
Thursday
After sch, went to Sparks rm folded paper tulips.
It was okay.
Naomi was lyk: are you sickk, pass to me the sickness. I also wan to get sickk.
I was lyk: okay...
After tht, rehearsal-ed for the buskers corner performance.
We nvr even rehearsal-ed. We kept playing.
We played with piano, drums and guitar.
After tht, went mac with Vijay and Abedline.
Ate lunch/dinner.
Andd went homed.
Byes. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment