Friday, September 17

Tears From Within

Heyys.
Lyk so long nvr post liao...
So tired lorhs.
Today school as usual.
Gt tc period in the morning.
Talked abt Vincent Van Gogh or smth.
Wrote reflections and passed it up.
Nxt was Chinese lesson.
I didn't pay attention to wad hj was saying lurhs.
I was busy doing the Chinese ws.
Although hj kept repeating tht he give us time do the ws later.
I still nvr cared. -.-
Then Jon gave me a whole stack of his unwanted papers.
I didn't throw any of them until after school lehs.
After recess, geo lesson.
Wtf, Mr Ho came in faster than usual.
Then Sangary and some of the others were caught fer late.
They had to stand fer the whole period.
After tht, was art period.
Used clay to do artwork.
Jing long and Zhan Rong kept disturbing me with clay.
Lol, fun throwing clay ard. (:
After art, was English lesson.
(skip)(skip)
After sch, gt co combine.
Suona improved but still blasting my ears.
I cnt hear wad I play lorhs.
And I think I had a lot of mistakes at the back part.
After co, roamed ard lot 1.
Then went homed.
Sayonara.

No comments: