2E4 is just a like a family. We had lots of fun during this two years. Now it's time to leave and it's difficult for some of us to accept the fact tht we will all be separated into different classes. The moments we laugh and cry together will be cherished forever. I will never forget a class lyk 2E4...
Posting dedications to 2E4 ppl.
(Sorry, its not to everybody in the class.)
Abedline:
Heyys. Hope we will be in the same class next year. Must be more cheerful kays? We had a quite a lot of quarrels here and there. But we still remain friends till today. I am sorry fer being unreasonable sometimes and thanks fer your understanding. Loveya.
Gabrice:
hey, Gabrice. You have been sitting behind me fer 2 years during flag raising and assembly alrd. You always forget to bring stuffs to school. Must try to make a point to rmb kays? Hahas. Hope we will be in the same class nxt year.
Eunice:
Cheer up girl! I know how you are feeling now. How I wish all of us in 2E4 would still be in the same class. But I know its impossible. The time we laughed and cried together... All of this memories will be kept within our hearts. Will miss 2E4 a lot. Friend, thanks fer listening to my troubles sometimes. Made me feel a lot better after pouring out to you. I had lots of fun during this 2 years with you. Thanks fer making me laugh a lot. Hope to get into the same class as you. Loveya.
Zhan Rong:
Heyy Zhan Rong. You look depressed this few days. Cheer up kays? Must be happy ahh? You are one of the jokers in the class tht nvr failed to make us laugh. Thanks fer the laughters you brought to the class.
Hui Shan:
Hey friend! You never failed to make me laugh like crazyy. There is a huge posibility tht we won't end up in the same class cuz you are so clever but me... dun nid say alrd you know. But hope we still keep in touch. Will miss ya a lot during the holidays. Thanks fer everything. Loveya.
Benedict:
Heyy, I am sorry tht I said congrats to you being demoted to NA next year. But you shld know tht I was still angry tht you used me to do such a thing. And I still stupidly listened to you and almost caused her and I to break up our friendship. I know you like her. But can you stop forcing her please... This shouldn't have even concern me in the first place. Lastly, must study harder for next year lah.
Kim Chuan:
Hello joker. Congrats for being promoted to express nxt year. Didn't have a chance to say tht yet. Thanks fer bringing lots of laughter to the class during this 2 years. Study harder for nxt year kay?
Jing Long:
Heyy JL. Finally your turn. Lots of things to say to you. First: Thanks fer kicking my chair. You think you joker, trying to get whose attention ahh? Second: Thanks fer using the chair to hit my head. You shld try it yourself. Then you will know tht it was srsly very painful. Third: Thanks fer bullying me everyday. Throwing my pencil case around and giving me Christopher pencil case. But lastly, thanks fer making me laugh everyday. You cheered me up a lot when I am down. Hope can get into same class as you nxt year.
YongSim:
Heyy. Thks fer being the class chairman. You were really responsible unlike me. I didn't do much at all in helping. Sorry fer all the trouble tht I had caused.
Wei Lin:
Darlingg, stay happy like you are now. Although the chances very slim tht we will be in the same class next year, please keep in contact. Will miss you a lot during the holidays yeah. Loveya.
Hao Ping:
Heyy, hp. Hahas. I know it sounds lyk handphone instead. Lol. Sorry fer disturbing you sometimes. You really like daring ppl huh? Lucky, I didn't owe you any dares anymore. Hope you can go in E2 nxt year as you wanted. Jiayous. ^^
Christopher:
I know you will still be in hcl nxt year. I am still considering whether to quit. With Eunice and Jon not inside hcl nxt year, feels really empty. Or maybe I try fer half a year or smth. With also a change of teacher, make me more desiring to quit. This whole year had been fun with your 'Ng' family. I have been laughing crazily when JL anyhow match ppl. Hahas.
Yi Shang:
Heyy, YS. You have been sitting infront of me for 1 year. Andd your results are definitely better than me. So I guess we will not be in the same class nxt year. Work harder nxt time and I know you can get top in class.
Sorry, dedications end here. Byes. Will miss 2E4 a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment