Heyys peeps ~~
In class, I got bullied again. Got kicked in the chair by Jing Long and he threw my pencil case around the whole time. I didn't said anything though. I just endured it until the end of the school. ---
I guess I was a little bit pissed off with Hui Shan and Eunice. Didn't feel pleased with all the comments they had said. The comments are rather hurting though. Those words pierced through my heart and I acted like I didn't cared. I tried to hide my feelings the whole time by laughing along with you all. I had no choice.
I went IMM with Sherene in the afternoon... Had fun with her. Didn't feel too awkward talking to her. That was really a relief. Surprisingly, we had a lot to talk about. Kept circling around before settling down a place to eat lunch. Went popular to study Korean and Japanese words. Homed at 6 plus.
Sayonaras.
I can't stop running. My tears can't stop flowing. Leave me alone and let me cry to my heart's content. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment