
Heyy, didn't really felt like posting this few days. But will be updating blog now. Cuz there will be lots of co practices. Co camp, grading examinations, sec 1 orientation coming soon~~ Extra practices during co camp, I think I'm gonna be weared out by then. But weirdly, I do feel kind of excited and look forward to the co camp.
Yesterday, went out with Nicholas, Justin, Vijay and Eunice to watch movie (Legends Of The Guardians). Abedline turned up at first but she left as she had to visit her aunt at the hospital. The show was okay. Was busy stuffing myself with popcorns as Eunice and I had a huge amount of popcorn left to finish. When the show ended, found out that we still had lots of popcorn left. I wanted to throw the leftover popcorns at Nicholas but hit Eunice instead (sorry). The whole place was filled with popcorns and we left quickly.
Feeling quite bored afterwards. Decided to go Justin's house. But he didn't wanted to let us in even after we got there. We went to the playground as Justin kept telling us to go there. He kept pestering us to play Marco polo the whole time. All of us didn't even know what he was talking about so practically ignored him. And we talked about gangs lurh. Went back to Lot 1. Saw Shafiq (2A1) twice. And we were hiding from the guys so a little bit worried that he will think we were hiding frm him. Homed @ 4 plus.
Don't want to say too much. Feeling tired and sleepy. Nites. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment