Heyy. :)
Finally had time to blog.
Endless of homework to do.
Felt so tired during this 2 weeks when school just reopened.
Hope I still can cope with the remaining months of school.
Had Maths remedial in the morning. Spent the whole remedial solving those Maths questions for the weekend homework. Come to school early in the morning just to do homework. Mr Ong also didn't go through. So those who missed out on this Maths remedial, it's okay. Cuz I doubt so we even learn anything from this remedial.
Went Jurong Point. Didn't spend too much time in there. Did some window shopping. Had to rush back in time for my Chinese tuition. I was late due to the bus late arrival. There was also a heavy rain. I didn't have choice so I ran in the rain. Tuitioned and went home after that.
Thank you for accompanying me, Abedline.
No comments:
Post a Comment