Hey, back to posting on my blog.
Feeling sick today (having fever, flu, sore throat, cough) and didn't came to school. Slept mostly during the whole day. So I think I can't sleep early at night. Supposed to have history test today. Since I didn't came to school today, can have 1 more extra day to study fer the test. Had co self practice in the afternoon, I actually thought of going but my mum wanted me to have a rest. So I didn't went eventually.
Abedline passed to me all the forms and homework in the evening. I was shocked when I saw the co consent form. We had to go to SAF Yacht Club fer CIP at 5.00pm till 9.30pm at night. I thought it was in the morning so I can miss out Maths remedial. But now, had no choice but to go both of them. Anyway thanks to Abedline, Shanggari, Joshua fer helping me out today.
Thanks to ppl who are concern abt me.
Don't worry, I will be back to school tmr. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment