Heys, back after celebrating out. We got a silver fer SYF. Though it's kind of expected and not what we wished fer, I'm still happy. For our first time SYF, it's good. But we will help out our juniors to acheive even better than what we did!
After school, Ji Xuan, Florence, Abedline, Kiyee and I went to Singapore Conference Hall to collect results. When we heard the word 'Silver' from the speakers, we were like kind of stunned at first. But after awhile, went hyper! We laughed and cheered. After that, Mr Lee and the co tchrs congratulated us. Looking at their happy faces, I'm satisfied with the results... Went to 311 Somerset afterwards to have our dinner and chatted happily abt our results. After eating, we took a bus home with no more energy left. It was a quiet ride throughout the whole journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment