Harlows peeps!
Wah seh. Ambarish reali gt
tell the whole class to sing
my b'dae song. But still okays larhs.
But still man pai seh.
Gt bck our report bokkie.
Damn larhs. My Science in the
report bookie says I failed.
But the paper I nv failed.
I told Ms Chew but then she
ask me tad time she let us check
I gt tell her or nt.
I told her "no". Then she says it is my
fault. So damn f_ _ _ing Skipskip.
Until tis afternoon. Went to
Long John Sliver to celebrate
wif Abedline andd HuiLi.
HuiLi so damn hyper. Hahax.
So long nv see her lerz.
She kept pulling our baggie.
We bei 3 ppl scolded. Cos we also
went hyper lyk siou siaa. The old
auntie scolded us "stupid" andd I
scolded her bck. Who cares!
Aft tad went Limbang park.
HuiLi still say so near!
I walked until my legs are numb.
Lols. We walked th bridge.
HuiLi was lyk jumping tad cos
the bridge to shake. I nt veri
scared. But then Abedline act scared
siaa. So damn funny seh.
Aft playing the bridge, went Lot 1 again.
To chui feng andd HuiLi qing us ice-cream.
Anw, I so thirsty but then the ice-cream
make me more thirsty. Went my house downstairs.
Chatted. Hui Li wanted to go playground
andd Abedline andd I don't.
HuiLi kept pulling Abedline to th
playground. Abedline said she dun wan
cos she wan go home drinkk water.
Anw, I still went home.
Hahas. :D Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment