Gonna do the taggies replied.
HUIYIN :]: lols, I am not head-less siol, crazy one arh you anyway, cannot hate neoneo arh. he so good choose you to be the CM haha. wah, tmr your bdea liao.
- He nt so good lorhs. By choosing me to be the concert master is nt good!
HUIYIN :]: says Early Happy Birthday to you here!! You so good sial, birthday on weekday my birthday on the sucky CO concert ley.
- Your b'dae also veri good wad. Cos C.O ppl can celebrate 4 you. :D
HUIYIN :]: sobsob
Sherene. ♥: Hello! =) Happy Advance Birthday! ♥
- Thx worhs. I on your b'dae also nv said tat. So damn sry.
Weilin.: Happy birthday DEAREST !:D
- I nt dearest larhs. Abedline then your dearest. I your DARLINKK. You gao cuo le.:D
Jodie ,: Happy belated bdae ! paisehh, i said it 1hr and 37mins late.
- Wahs, you tag in the morning so early. Nv mind de, tat time I also sleeping.
Fana: Hello ! Link me up yea ? (:
- Okays. I actually dunno who are you. Hahax.
Abedline xD: Hey mum! ;D Ytd berry tired hors? (: Hees. Anw, tagged!
- Ya lor. HuiLi andd you hai de lors. JKJK. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment