So damn sianz.
I cnt wait until Saturday 4 boys
over flowers to start siaa.
I am nt going hyper.
Pai sehh. Reali nth to do.
Watching anime again bahs.
Nxt week must see the stupidd
Neoneo. I dun wan to see his
stupidd ugly dumb face.
I am gonna do the taggies.
Abedline xD: Yo chio-bu mumie. ;D Muhahahas. Anw, fixed ur bloggie alrd. (: Tag tag!
- Lols. I am nt chio bu pls. Hahas. :D Thks anw.
Abedline xD: Hellohhs momie. (: sry lehhs. D; Ask u so many favours. -Feeling guilty.
- No lorhs. I ask you more favours.
niLiL' ♥: tags back btw accept my fren request in plurks lei. Lols.tag
- I reali cnt find.
WeiLin says ♥: HELLO DARLING
- Darlinkk, thks for tagging.
HUIYIN :]: Hello! yeah lor, the beatty sucks lar!! go SP better lar. Tagtag
- BEATTY ANDD NYP sucks lyk hell siaa. Thks 4 tagging. :D
Abedline xD: Tag for the quiz in my blog.
- Okays. I alr tag le.
Audrey: hi . bss & nyp suck to the coreeee man
- They sucks lyk hell siaa.
niLiL'♥: Got. you nehh accept me yet lols.
- Paisehh. I reali cnt find and btw I dun knoe how to add.
--REGINA: finally found your blog. YAY!!! :] Tag. :]
- I tag at your bloggie lerhs. Damn paisehh b4 I nv tag on your bloggie.
Huiyin :): Hello CM, tag
- Thks HL milk for tagging. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment