Tag by Abedline,
Rules andd regulation of the tag:
All 20 people must do unless you do nt hav a blog or no time.
Write down the names of 20 friends you can think in your head.
Andd then answer your questions.
After doing tis,tag your 20 lucky friends to do the same.
1.Eunice
2.Ambarish
3.WeiLin
4.Jodie
5.Sherene
6.HuiYin
7.Audrey
8.Timothy
9.Christopher
10.WenXin
11.YuJun
12.HuiShan
13.Regina
14.Justin
15.KangXing
16.XieYing
17.Carmen
18.Edon
19.XuTian
20.Shahirin
-Paisehh. I anwhow put de.
1.How do you meet 7? Audrey,C.O classmate.
2.What would you do if you andd 15 had never met? KangXing,OMG can't think of it.
3.What would you if 20 andd 1 dated? Eunice andd Shahirin,I dunno.
4.Have you seen 17 cried? Carmen,nope.
5.Would 4 andd 16 make a good couple? Jodie andd XieYing,NO WAY larhs.
6.Do you think 11 is attractive? YuJun,of course larhs.
7.What's 2 favourite colour? Ambarish,black cos he hold black hp?
8.When was the last time you talked to 9? Christopher,1 time when he ask me abt HCL.
9.What languages does 8 speaks? Timothy,should be chinese andd eng bahs.
10.Who is 13 going out with? Regina,I dunno.
11.Would you ever date 17? Carmen,I am nt les siaa.
12.Where does 18 lives? Edon,in s'pore. Lols.
13.What is the best thing about 10? WenXin,paisehh I dunno.
14.What would you like to tell 3 rite now? WeiLin,CHIO BU.
15.What is the best thing about 20? Shahirin,I dunno him so well.
16.Have you ever kissed 2? Ambarish,OMG as if I will.
17.What is the best memory you have of 5? Sherene,of her chio looks. LOLS.XD
18.When is the nxt time you gonna see 9? Christopher,aft sch reopens.
19.How is 7 different from 6? HuiYin andd Audrey,no diff.
20.Have you gotten into any trouble with 8? Timothy,nope.
21.Would you give 19 a hug? XuTian,not reali.
22.When have you lied to 3? WeiLin,dun think so.
23.Is 12 good at socializing? HuiShan,I doubt so.
24.Do you know a secret about 16? XieYing,ya last time.
25.Describe the relationship btw 12 andd 8? Timothy andd HuiShan,classmates.
26.What is the best thing about your friendship with 9? Christopher,I dunno him well.
27.What is the worst thing about 4? Jodie,abt being horny perhaps.
28.Do you hav a crush on 12? HuiShan,nope.
29.How long have you known 2? Ambarish,tis year.
30.Does 11 have any girlfriends/boyfriends? YuJun,she is single.
31.Have you wanted to punch 1 in the face? Eunice,nope.
32.Have 20 saw your parents before? Shahirin,no.
33.How did you meet 8? Timothy,schoolmates.
34.Did you accidentally phsically hurt 13? Regina,nope onie quarrel.
35.Did you live close with 16? XieYing,quite close.
36.What is 8 favourite food? Timothy,I dk.
37.What kind of car does 7 have? Audrey,cnt hav liscence how hav car.
38.Have you ever travelled anywhere with 3 before? WeiLin,ya.
39.If you gave 15 a $100, what would he/she spent? KangXing,alot of things.
40.Have you dreamt about 14 before? Justin,dun hav.
Sayonara peeps. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment