Pai seh larhs.
So longg nv update ler.
I posting nw so as not to make my
bloggie dead okays.
Wahs seh. Tomorrow gt C.O
combine practice again. So damn
sianx. I hope Mr Chiang spent MORE
time on da drums.
Yesterday
Went 4 C.O practice.
Gt the air-con rm.
Gt test on the lian xi qu.
I so damn nervous seh. Cos gt 3 tchers
in the room. But thenn Ms Chong went
out when I starting to play. (I tink)
But thenn still gt Mr Chiang. I so damn
wanted him to get out siaa.
I played until veri lan. Should be fail
cos Mr Neo said onie 3 ppl get 90 above.
Shi yan, the hao lian girl of course
pass one la. Mr Neo still say she is the best.
Who cares about her larhs?!
Yu Jun andd Shahira so pro seh.
Get also quite high marks as Shi Yan.
I fail thenn fail lorhs. Also nt subject exam
or whatever. Hui Yin should get veri high de.
She should be nervous bah.
I dun care le la.
Sayonara. :)
Tagies Replied: D
LiLin: HaHas.why suddenly the words so big ??? 0.o
- Wad you mean so bigg?
Abedline xD: Tag tags.
- Thankks. :D
Wei Lin says: Hi Darling
- Thks for tagging. I dunno when can hav PW meeting siaa. Pai seh.
Abedline xD: Hellohh momie. (: Tag tag. ^^
- Thks belovednuer 4 tagging! XD
HUIYIN :]: Hello CM, Update lar... if not your blog want dead liao :X
- Okay larhs.Will update de. Thks 4 reminding mi, HEADLESS-LEADER.
Abedline xD: Tag euu lahhs.
- Thks. Thks. Thks.
No comments:
Post a Comment