Hellos peeps.
I so damn sianx.
Ytd, I met Abedline downstairs
to go for combine practice.
I nv ate lunch so went to buy bubbletea.
Saw YuJun went in th LRT station.
But nv follow cos waiting 4 the bubbletea.
Arrived at the LRT station alr 1.50pm.
Then walked faster to th _______rm.
Pai seh. Forget wad rm lerhs.
Abedline threw away the bubbletea tad still
hav a quarter left.
The bubbletea so ke lian worhs. Lols.
I also threw away cos tchr dun let us drinkk
in the rm. I dun why but a pearl stuck on my
clothes. then I go pull it out.
So sticky siaa. We nvr bei tchr scolded so lucky
alr larhs. But Mr Chiang kept staring at us.
Or my eyes see wrongly liao. I dun knoe.
Mr Chiang later on asked everyone how many ppl in
each th youth C.O instrument grp. He asked
HuiYin how many andd she said dunno. He then asked
her iszit she kept looking at the youth C.O BOYS.
Lols siaa. Thenn Apple suddenly said "ya".
And he said he just joking onie but Apple ren zhen.
Everyone laughed lorhs. Aft C.O, went to LRT station
andd took Service B. Aft tad Abed and I went to
Pasar Malam(spell lyk tad rite?). Then aft tad
went homed. Anw, tomorrow is Abedline b'dae lerhs.
I gonna sing happie b'dae song just lyk I promised
her to do on bloggie. :D
Happie B'dae To You!
Happie B'dae To You!
Happie B'dae To Nuer!
Happie B'dae To You!
Lols. Hahas. Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment