Hellohhs peeps.
Ytd normal perfect sch day.
Except the part dun nid to hab lessons.
Went to upper floor Ish for flag raising.
Thenn gort Mdm Heng's talk.
Blah. Blah. Blah.
Trying to keep my eyes open.
Almost failed.
After that, went bckk to classroom.
Ms Chew talked abt emergency plan or smth.
She asked us to write our hp numbers down.
And grouped us into diff. groups.
I under Able.
Dun feel lyk writing it as Able alrd hab it.
But lastly I still wrote it.
Gabrice saw the paper.
He wanted my hp number.
So I gave him lorhs.
Instead of him kept checking the paper for it.
Until eyes blur blur.
Thenn, reccess!
Walking halfway, Ms Chew called HS, Eunice, Able
and me 10.45 go to staff rm to help her carry report
books. (:
We so damn nervous. Kept checking the time
to go up to collect. Cos we want to see results mah.
Eunice told me smth...
A stupidd thing that her elder bro said.
Able, HS kept teasing me afterwards.
Hope they can forever forget it.
Went to library to pass the time.
Became nerd reading the storybook.
HS kept disturbing me and saying I nerd.
But dun really care.
Cos she is much more nerd thats why she gort 1
position in class mahs.
Finally, went up staff rm collected report books.
Nvr saw the results.
Okay. Gonna skip skip skip.
I just wanna say HS is gonna go bankrupt by treating
me. Whoots.
Dearest bao bei,
I love euu. (:
Dun leave me alone.
Or else I am gonna die in painnn.
Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment