Wednesday, October 28

HELLOS peeps.
Nw its raining.
I random-ing larhs.
Today still so-so la.
Went to Haw Par Villa.
I nw know the meaning to it alrd.
The two brothers, Haw andd Par built this
villa. Lols. I am so gonna NOT talk abt history.
Oh ya. Saw smth today.
TC sat near HS> HS will so kill me for saying.
I am gonna skip tis okay.
The whole visit I kept scratching my legs and hands.
So damn itchy.
The pond so stinky.- Commented by Abedline.
Which I 100% totally agree.
Ms Chee is our ( Abedline and I ) official guide.
She told us info abt all the things we saw.
I wonder why she want to be a tchr instead of
a tour guide. Hahas. Just joking only.
Boring larhs on the whole journey.
So gd siaa.
1E1 and 1E2 went to the Pernakan Museum andd
we went to Haw Par Villa.
They always have the good things.

All this is said by ___________.
Dunn wan say out. Zip.
Okay larhs.
Sayonara. (:

No comments: