Wednesday, October 28

Hellohhs. (:
Today gt the flea market.
My bros nw looking.
They said the word "flea" market as
in a lot of fleas flying around.
Hahas. Lols. :D
Okay. Coming bck to the chap.
In the morning gt school assembly.
After tat, went to the Sparks rm to have
flea market debrief by Mr Ho andd Ms Toh.
Mr Ho thenn talk a lot thats all I can say.
Blah..blah..blah.
Thenn went canteen to set up booth.
Nvr use my tablecloth siaa.
Wa lao. Should say earlier mahs.
Thenn dun nid waste money buy.
Gonna skip skip skip.
About 11 plus.
Abedline and I having break.
Abedline bought drink andd we stand
beside our co booth.
The stupidd fuck up Mrs Tan Siew Heng
come andd thenn talk to Abedline abt smth.
At first I dunno de.
I listened to them talking thenn I know.
Mrs Tan kept asking Abedline who the
hell is our co in charge teacher.
Abedline said dunno.
Ask le lao ban tian also say dunno.
I laughed secretly but lucky Mrs Tan dunno.
Mrs Tan fed up with Abedline lerhs by that time.
Miss Chee saw le quickly come to the rescue.
Mrs Tan told us angrily we nid to go up ISH.
We walked halfway.
Saw Ms Chong. I told her what happened.
She told us go ISH later thenn come down.
Reached ISH. Sat down. Ms Chong came.
I told her we have not had our break yet.
We alrd manage the booth for half day.
We have not even ate.
Thenn she hurried us go down to eat.
Walk up thenn walk down the stairs.
So damn stupidd siaa.
Conclusion:
Fun? : Okay. Quite.
Tired? : Yeahh, very.
I HATE MRS TAN SIEW HENG.
The Endd.
Sayonara.

No comments: