Hellohhs. (:
Veri long nvr post alrd.
Ps worhs.
Gonna post abt some days.
Friday
Went to a Seafood restaurant at Turf City with
my relatives and family to eat lunch.
Thenn went to Giant to buy barbeque things.
Andd headed to our Chalet.
All the adults went off to buy smth more.
My cousins went off to play Monopoly for the start.
Andd thenn went to the swimming pool to play.
For a while later, the adults came bck.
All the adults went barbequing while the children
including me went upstairs to play DS or PSP.
Came downstairs to eat the food.
Enjoyed the satay the most.
Cos lurves satay a lot. Hahas. :D
After tad, some relatives left.
Only left my family plus my godfamily.
At nite, I slept upstairs.
Used ds to chat with Joesph.
Thenn wanted to sleep.
But thenn its lyk damn cold siaa.
Cnt sleep kays.
But finally, SLEPT due to tiredness.
Saturday
Woke up from the noise of my bros.
They preparing to go to Wild Wild Wet.
My cousins kept pestering me if I wanted to go.
I dun feel lyk going so I told them I dun wan.
At last, my mum and I went to the swimming pool at the chalet thr.
Swam for some time.
Andd went off to shop.
Window shopping lorhs. Nth to buy...
Ate lunch at KFC.
Thenn went bckk to chalet.
Gonna skip skip until nite time.
Went for bowling.
Have a great time thr.
Sunday
Woke up.
Sadd siaa.
Today gonna check out.
After checking out, went to IKEA.
Ate breakfast thr.
Andd went looking at the furniture.
After tad, went to eat sushi.
Eat until so damn full.
Sushi is my most fav food.
And so long nvr eat le, so should eat more.
No gonna write anymore alrd.
Sayonara. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment