Hellohhs.
Just came bckk from shopping with Abed.
Okay la, not just I guess.
So damn tired.
Today normal day as usual.
Met Abed downstairs to go to West Mall to watch new moon.
I almost forgot we are going to West Mall.
I tot we are going to Lot 1 siaa.
Sry worhs Abed, I got stm.
Reached thr, I saw Ms Saliza.
I was lyk kept saying omg siaa.
Did not expect to meet her.
Bought the tickets, popcorn and went inside.
Totally shocked tht thr were only 5 ppl inside.
Abedline, me and 3 other ppl.
Luckily got more ppl came in afterwards.
But still kinda empty.
Movie started and blah blah blah.
After movie, walked around.
Went bckk to Lot 1 and into Zinc shop.
Saw many nice handbags thr.
Makes me feel lyk buying it. (Same to Abed)
In conclusion: New Moon nt really nice.
Its really confusing.
I dunno hw to say larhs.
Tis is only my opinion.
So if you wan go watch, dun nid to bother about tis.
Sayonara. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment