Tuesday, December 29


Random-ing. (:
Jiayan here.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hellohhs.
Abedline here.
Helping jiayan to post. (:


Hees.









First 1 random de lah. (Jy take derhs. xD)


Hope the second one i didn't post wrong pic.
Edited my stupidd face. (:
So that's all.
Byee.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Jiayan here.
Thks Abed for helping me worhs.
My bro went library so I posting.
Hahas.
Today woke up early at 6.30.
Bathe-->Brush teeth-->Ate breakfast
Thenn went downstairs to meet Abed to go to sch.
Cos we performing for sec 1 orientation.
Took lrt to thr.
Went in arts hub.
Sat down staring into space.
Chatted a lot of craps. ( I think so. )
Waited until so long.
Thenn went canteen to wait for our turn.
One of the backstage crew signal us to go hall.
So headed to hall backstage.
10 smth to 10.45 lyk tad gt break for parents and students.
We put all our instruments in front.
Thenn went backstage again.
Finished break alrd, the parents connect grp chairman talked.
Waited quite long.
He so long winded one lorhs.
Aft tad, its our performance.
I first thing is to saw someone.
Thenn I lyk so paisehh.
Andd no mood to play alrd.
So nvr played my best.
Finished performance, went bck to arts hub.
Put bck instrument and stand.
Andd told Abed to accompany me homed, dun attend meeting.
Abed, sorry worhs.
She finally agreed after a few persuading lorhs.
Thenn went homed.
Sayonara.

No comments: