Thursday, December 31

Hellohhs.

Pic taken in MRT. :D






The seats all empty empty de.


All the above are random.
Cos gt nth to do.
Hees. :D

Tis is Abed smiling lyk an idiot.
Hahas. Lols.
Just joking. No offence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellohhs. (:
Gonna be 1st of Jan alrd.
Gt a lot of ppl count-downing tonite.
Hab nt finished all my hw yet.
Still gt physics left.
Andd I really dun feel lyk doing it.
All hard hard questions de.
Today still okay okay.
Afternoon went Jurong point with Abed.
First thing: went to whr Zinc is.
Finally found it.
The handbags are abt the same in Lot 1.
Andd Abed said tad Jurong ones nicer.
Which is totally not true, kays.
Bought bbt to drink.
Veri thirsty mahs.
Thenn went in some shops.
Mostly selling shirts tad kind of shop.
Andd Abed kept looking at the shorts.
So I pretended to be angry at her lorhs.
Told her to face in front.
Andd ya, Abed did all kinds of stuff.
One example is tad, her eyes looked at the shorts.
But did not face it.
I dun know if you understand.
But I will not further explain kays.
Walked ard for 2 hours lyk tad.
Andd aft tad, went homed.
Bye bye.

No comments: