Tuesday, January 5

Hellohhs peeps. (:
School started alrd.
Quite boringg luhs.
Ytd attend lessons for a bit.
Thenn went to Blackbox.
For Sec 1 audition lorhs.
Abed nt on the list so she stayed in class.
Quite disappointed.
Cos gort no one pey wo.
The whole sec 1 audition was lyk damn tiring.
Kept telling 8 syllabus to the sec 1.
"This is gaohu, erhu, zhonghu."
Until I was lyk so damn bored.
Andd asked them wan try out or nt.
Then showed them how to put the finger lorhs.
Saw my co junior.
She wanted to join co andd in our huqin grp.
Super duper happy lorhs.
Wenxin saw one shuai ge in ____.
PS. Dun tell you wad class larhs.
Thenn she was lyk "so shuai here, so shuai thr".
I had gone berserk by then.
Hahas. Lols. :D
Abed came at 2pm.
Thenn she helped Wenxin to "promote" the zhonghu.
~~5pm~~ Finally finished.
Dead tired luhs.
After tad, Abed and I took lrt to cck.
And we went to buy waffle.
Thenn went downstairs to chat.
Andd went homed.
Sayonara.

No comments: