Saturday, May 22
You and me=perfect team
Hellohhs. I am back to posting. Not gonna let bloggie be dead. D-E-A-D. Tuesday, went to Queenstown with Abed. Gt lots of fbt shirt and shorts. Actually wanted to buy one fbt shirt but then ended up nvr buy. When we wanted to go homed, thr was a heavy downpour. Ran towards the bus stop with an umbrella. Puddles were everywhr and my shoes finallyy got wet. Wednesday and Thursday gt co. So gt nth to say. Friday was sports day. Went Macdonalds to hav lunch. Saw HS and Eunice outside, laughing at us. Idk wads the reason. Rched Woodlands Stadium late ard 5 mins. 1 position: Kinabalu, 2nd position: Fuji, 3rd position: MATTERHORN. Finallyy at long last gt into third position instead of every year being the last. After tad, went to Causeway Point. HS and I bought milk green tea. Gawd, it was so disgusting. (:Then, sat mrt to cck station. Andd went Lot 1. HS bought Billabong pencil case and I bought foolscap. LOL. Today Abed came to my hse to do script. Talked lots of craps. And we laughed lyk siao. Gawd, Ms Mandy is flying ard. But I put Ms Tan is flying ard. Shld be dedicated to Ms Mandy. Finallyy revealed the real Abed. Hahas. Sayonara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment