Friday, May 28

Happy Advance Bdae

Heyys. So long nvr update lerhs. Gonna post as much as possible. :D Tmr gonna be my bdae. Yayy. Beri happy siaa.
Monday
Went to Marina Barrage for Maths Quest. It was so damn hot and gt Abedline to open umbrella. She was holding the umbrella the whole time for us. Tyvm. (: Your hands must be tired. The water wally was soo cute. Gosh, I am so obessed with it.
Tuesday
I forgot what happened.
Wednesday
Morning, gt health promotion board performance. I think they talking abt sex. Gawd, it was so lame. Then went to Singapore Arts Museum. The same place as last year. It was okay. Crapped a lot thr. Explored around. Did not heed Mr Lee advice. We are so badd. HS, Eunice, Abed and I went in the lift. Thenn we went in another museum. Gt a huge bunny thr, it was so cutee. Gt lots of pics we took. If gt time then I post. Then gt co. After co, went to help out at PTM. Nvr ate any dinner nor lunch so was really hungry. Saw Vijay, Ryan, Jodie, Sangary with their parents. Finished at 9.30pm lyk tad and went home ard 10pm. It was so late. Abed kept telling me needa complain to Ms Chee. Dun nid lurhhs.
Thursday
Morning assembly, Mdm Heng gt talk. Then aft tad, Mr Koh said Mdm Heng going off to teach Broadrick Sec School and this will be the last 6 months she will be seeing us. Then saw mdm Heng started crying. Gosh, it was quite sadd. After reccess, got animal sexual reproduction video. Not bad lurrhs, Eunice was the baby puppy. Gt bckk report bk and cleaned tables. After tad, gt co combine.
Today
Went to meet Kim Chuan in the morning. Pass to him maths ws. Was so paisehh. Thenn went Lot 1 with Abed. After tad, went JP with my primary sch friend, Sherene. Had a gr8 time thr. Rained heavily and ran homed in the rain. I remembered abt tad in primary sch when Crystal , Sherene and I ran homed in the rain at the last day of sch. Furthermore, with Desmond behind.
Was so funn. Miss the times. Sayonara.

No comments: