This was so random. Hees. (:

Papa Eunice.




The auntie was so extra.

Sunday
Met Eunice @ lrt and took lrt to Bangkit station. Saw Yi Xin waiting for ppl to come. Sch gate, nobody thr. Waited at sch gate for a longg time. Huang Jian and Mr Ng (the chinese department chers) arrived a bit late. Went on bus cos it arrived earlier than expected and waited for the rest to come. Ended up, thr was less than 20 ppl came. Gawd, so empty bus. Arrived and Eunice fell due to the stupidd rope we had to walk over. Kns siaa. Eunice ps worhs, I tot tad i shouted cos I was almost falling and tad make u shocked and fell. I dun care, I assume is tad reason. So very sryy. The whole journey was okayy. I made Eunice emo cos I all the while was listening to music. Sorry again. We went homed at 1 plus.
Monday
Went for co sectional. Gt very pissed off with Mr Neo. He SUCK siaa. So wad if I am cm, I dun even give the damn. Stop using the words like 'cm' and 'senior' to make me play. I know you wan make me ps rites, I dun care abt it. You think I gave u lian se kan, the answer is 'so what'. I know you hate my attitude so much. But so, I dun care. Cnt you see, I also hate u. Ps to everyone cos my mood nt beri good. Sayonaras.

No comments:
Post a Comment