To Abedline: shut upp, its not your fault. If you kept saying its your fault, I am gonna be angry lerhs.
Friday, June 4
moments
Heyys. Morning woke up. Then tot it was quite early. Andd watched inuyasha. After tad, started thinking tad co starts at 11am. And I went crazy-ing. Called Abed hse and her mum told me that she went sch alrd. Was freaking out mann. Called Abed to wait for me. Ended up, was late for co. The whole time was okay. Chiang was in a good mood (luckily). He kept recording our "good triumphs over evil" piece. It was okay onie some parts are like kns. After co, went to Lot 1. Went in popular. Searching for hcl assessment book for me. Okay, I know I am nerd. :D Wanna buy domo tee tmr. Searched for the stupidd black crew neck co tee. Bought honey lemon drink and waffle. Sat at my hse downstairs. It rained really heavy. After tad, Abed went homed. Sayonaras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment